JOIN US FOR 4 DAYS IN ATENAS
Create a centered presence that embodies authenticity, integrity, accountability, and confidence.
Transform the habit of reaction into presence, discernment, and choice
— in every part of your life.
During this 4-day in-person event, you’ll:
- Deepen your ability to work with the five foundations of embodied transformation
- Expand your skill in somatic awareness, somatic practices, and somatic opening, and how they reside within a social context, land and Spirit
- Align your practices with the embodied skills you need to be and act from your vision and declaration
- Learn centered boundaries, requests, and the body-based ability to navigate complexity
- Understand how you have been shaped by personal, community, and social experiences and how to work with this shaping
- Learn both individual and collective practices that deepen your ability to be centered under pressure, create mutual connection, navigate conflict and increase trust
- Explore how to more effectively coordinate with others toward your mutual goals
- Discover how to give and receive somatic assessments that deepen relationship and uplift what you and others care about
- Utilize a somatic sensibility in your life and work
- And more…
You will fly into SJO airport, and Atenas is a just about 30 minutes from the airport. Upon arrival, you will catch a local taxi or an uber to the retreat site. If you are staying on-site, we ask that you arrive the day before class begins (check-in is at 3pm). Check out is at 11am the day after class ends.
Please note: You will not be admitted to class late or permitted to leave early for the complete program.