JOIN US FOR 4 DAYS IN ATENAS
Create a centered presence that embodies authenticity, integrity, accountability, and confidence.
Transform the habit of reaction into presence, discernment, and choice — in every part of your life.
During this 4-day in-person event, you’ll:
- Deepen your ability to work with the five foundations of embodied transformation
- Expand your skill in somatic awareness, somatic practices, and somatic opening, and how they reside within a social context, land and Spirit
- Align your practices with the embodied skills you need to be and act from your vision and declaration
- Learn centered boundaries, requests, and the body-based ability to navigate complexity
- Understand how you have been shaped by personal, community, and social experiences and how to work with this shaping
- Learn both individual and collective practices that deepen your ability to be centered under pressure, create mutual connection, navigate conflict and increase trust
- Explore how to more effectively coordinate with others toward your mutual goals
- Discover how to give and receive somatic assessments that deepen relationship and uplift what you and others care about
- Utilize a somatic sensibility in your life and work
- And more…
You will fly into SJO airport, and Atenas is a just about 30 minutes from the airport. Our shuttle driver will meet you and whisk you away. Shuttle service is available the day before class begins and the day after class ends. Any other shuttle service will need to be arranged separately at your own expense so that we don't disrupt the course.
Please note: You will not be admitted to class late or permitted to leave early for the complete program.